Change for big money denominations

richardkay made this Access to Information request to Bank of Uganda (BoU)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Bank of Uganda (BoU) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: richardkay

Dear Bank of Uganda (BoU),
I would like to know how I could obtain change in smaller denominations if for instance I have 50K notes.

Yours faithfully,
Richard Kyeyune

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Bank of Uganda (BoU) only: