Change of TIN source of income

David Kisitu made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: David Kisitu

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),

I am a tax payer who started out as a sole proprietor, was filling my taxes properly and on time, until i got employed by Makerere University, since October 2017, I have been an employee of the university, i haven't really gotten a chance to change my income source altered or updated, how can i have that done with online assistance and also put in an appeal on the fines leaved on me yet i pay my taxes since assuming Makerere employment, this in light of the fact th
at i have less time to serve or run my side business and need not have unnecessary tax fines.

Yours faithfully,

David Kisitu
TIN: 1008851969

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: