Dissatisfaction with Administrator

Alice Mirembe made this Access to Information request to Justice Law and Order Sector (JLOS)

The request was partially successful.

From: Alice Mirembe

Dear Justice Law and Order Sector (JLOS),
We adult children of our father are extremely dissatisfied by the way his estate is being managed. In fact we are not benefiting at all.

When we complained to the administrator, she said the property was made by herself and her husband and we the children have NO part in it and should not look to benefit.

How do we proceed to have her letters of administration revoked and another administrator appointed.

Yours faithfully,

Alice Mirembe

Link to this

From: Edgar Kuhimbisa
Justice Law and Order Sector (JLOS)

Dear Alice

Thank you for contacting JLOS. You could be assisted by contacting the Administrator General's office - located at Georgian House, Buganda Road . They handle all issues related to administration of estates.

Read more here: http://www.jlos.go.ug/index.php/2011-08-...

For more information:

Office of the Administrator General's Office
Plot 5 George Street, Georgian House
P.O.Box 6848 Kampala Uganda


show quoted sections

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Justice Law and Order Sector (JLOS) only: