Family and Child affairs unit of Police

Jo made this Access to Information request to Uganda Police Force

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Police Force should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Jo

Dear Uganda Police Force,
I need how i can get in touch with the Family and child affairs unit to help me trace my missing daughter who was taken away by my ex girlfriend

Yours faithfully,

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Police Force only: