Forgot my TIN number

Haileab Kifle Haile made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

This request has been reported as needing administrator attention (perhaps because it is vexatious, or a request for personal information)

From: Haileab Kifle Haile

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),

The last time I made transaction using my TIN number was in October 2014. I forgot the number now. How can I be helped so that I continue to use it.

Yours faithfully,

Haileab Kifle Haile

Link to this

NAMUYOMBA STALLONN left an annotation () %>

good evening. i was requesting for help over my forgotten TIN number.any response will be welcomed thanks

Link to this

Davis Karamira left an annotation () %>

Forgotten TIN number
Birungi Barbra Cythia

Link to this

NGOBI ERIASA left an annotation () %>

Am NGOBI ERIASA,i forgot my TIN but urgently need it now for business.Can i be helped?

Link to this

kironde francis left an annotation () %>

Dear URA, am Kironde Francis kindly requesting to be reminded of my Tax Identification Number I happened to forgotten it.

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: