Forgotten my TIN Number

Pamela Odoch Pirachel made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Pamela Odoch Pirachel

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),

I lost my personal TIN number and only have the password. I humbly request that you send me details to [email address]

Yours faithfully,
Pamela Odoch Pirachel

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: