How many government referal hospitals are in uganda

Kasozi B James made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Health (MOH)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Kasozi B James

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH)
What is the take on providing reproductive health information to
Women and general public on the portal

Yours faithfully,

Kasozi B James

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Health (MOH) only: