International Public Organization: Claiming VAT Refund

Banwan TWALI made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Banwan TWALI

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),

As a finance personnel with say World Bank Group Uganda how do I go about claiming a VAT refund, thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Banwan TWALI

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: