My TIN wanted by my employers for salary payment but I have forgoten it

Robert John Kizza Kakembo made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Robert John Kizza Kakembo

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),
Kindly remind me my TIN. The TIN verification code I received on 31 January when I was working on a newly acquired vehicle transfer and driving permit was G-171606. How do I get my TIN using that verification code?

Yours faithfully,

Robert John Kizza Kakembo

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: