Need form for payment for traffic parking offence (code 17)

Tenywa made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Tenywa

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),

I committed traffic offence (Code 17). I would like to pay but DFCU bank staff Makerere branch asked me to generate a form to be able to pay the fine. I have tried the whole day and have failed to generate it. Kindly send me the required form to enable me pay promptly. Thank you.


Dr. Tenywa
Makerere University

Yours faithfully,


Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: