Replacement of lost O and A level certificates.

Johnson made this Access to Information request to Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB)

This request has been reported as needing administrator attention (perhaps because it is vexatious, or a request for personal information)

From: Johnson

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),

My name is Johnson Ouko.
I sat my UCE and UACE exams in 2004 and 2006 respectively.
Unfortunately, I lost both Certificates.
What is the procedure of getting copies of the certificates?

Yours faithfully,

Link to this

Hudu left an annotation () %>

Hello sir/madam,
Iam Mugisha Hudu , i lost my documents including my O and A level certificates, in 2001, UCE certificate from St George high school kabuusu and in 2003, UACE from Crane high school nateete, both in Lubega division, Kampala district.
I will be very grateful if my request is put into consideration.
Thank you.

Link to this

Wokorach Denis Okene left an annotation () %>

Hello, my name is wokorach denis okene. i sat my o and A level in 2010 and 2013 respectively from St joseph's college Layibi and Gulu college respectively but unfortunately i lost both certificates. How would i have access to aquiring them??
i would be grateful if my request is placed under consideration

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) only: