Request for an internship placement June-August
Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, National Social Security Fund (NSSF) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.
From: Lubale Yatimu
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
RE: APPLICATION FOR AN INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT IN NSSF,
With great willingness,lam applying for an internship placement that was advertised on the NSSF website.
Iam highly organized and self-driven individual passionate about developing my career in the field of accounting . My commitment can be gauged from the fact that lam an accredited student of bachelor of commerce with accounting as specialization from Makerere university.
lam a third year student with continued excellence with a CGPA of 3.9 currently.
lam an accomplished communicator, with excellent organizational, decision making, and management skills and l have a proven track record of consistently meeting and regularly surpassing demanding performance goals especially in team work.
Iam Proactive,lnnovative and highly influential , lam seeking a challenging but educative position which is why l was naturally drawn to this exciting opportunity
• l got interest in one of your values which we share and that is team work as this requires a shared vision and passion.
• Bachelor of commerce majoring in accounting .2015-2020
• Makerere university
• Proficient with Microsoft office including excel ,Microsoft word, database
• An excellent understanding of accounting techniques
• A comprehensive knowledge of accounting standards and guide lines
• Ideal communication, written and verbal.
• Am a good time manager.
• Available on request.