Request for internship placement

Kibira Peter made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Health (MOH)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Kibira Peter

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),
I hereby request for internship placement in the department of public health.
I am a Ugandan, 23 years old, third year student pursuing a bachelor of science degree Public Health at Lira University

Yours faithfully,
Kibira Peter

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Health (MOH) only: