Request for my TIN

tim .s. mike made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: tim .s. mike

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),

I have forgotten my TIN Number and my new employer is requesting for it. They need this information by Friday 22nd September. I last used it when i got my pervious job way back in July 2012. Please assist me and remind me my TIN

Yours faithfully,
Timothy Michael Ssebulime

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: