TIN for foreigner

J.M.Buitenhuis made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: J.M.Buitenhuis

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),I am a male Dutch national, married to a Ugandan. I have a Certificate of Residence, CR0000935, valid until 16/03/2023, because I like to buy a car, I am 80 years old, I understand I need a TIN, I am a pensioner and get a pension from the Netherlands, where I pay the taxes. I do not work here or have a business. My question: If I have a TIN will that have consequences for me ? eg do I have to pay paxes over my pension\income ?

Yours faithfully,

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: