TIN number request,

Jerome Ogwang made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Jerome Ogwang

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),
I am call Jerome Ogwang, please i forgot my TIN number, and it is needed urgently at my work place.So please i request for your help to get it for me.

Yours faithfully,
Ogwang Jerome.

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: