TIN registration foreigner

Maurice Labro made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Maurice Labro

Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),
My name is Maurice Labro from the Netherlands. At the end of this year I will togheter with my wife make a trip in East Afrika and Uganda on a small motorbike [we did several times before in west Afrika]. I recieved from Verma co.ltd. in Kampala a proforma invoice for a new bajaj boxer. For registration of the bike they will need my TIN. I have the forms for TIN registration but these are very complicated. So I will asking you, if it is possible for a foreigner who don't have a home adress in Uganda to do succesfully a request for a TIN, and can I realise this before I arrive in Uganda.

Yours faithfully,
Maurice Labro.

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) only: