Traffic fines

Alice made this Access to Information request to Uganda Police Force

Response to this request is delayed. By law, Uganda Police Force should normally have responded promptly and by (details)

From: Alice

Dear Uganda Police Force,

How do I pay a traffic fine if I have lost my receipt?

Yours faithfully,

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Uganda Police Force only: