A reques to remind me with my TIN number from URA.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development,

I humbly request you to please help me to ask URA to share me my TIN number under the name KAKAIRE SADAT NIN number CM89007108790L because am in a high demand of it.

I will be much glade full if my humble request meets your positive consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Kakaire Sadat