A request to give me a hand in advancing for diploma in midwifery

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),

Am called Atimango Manuella, i hold a certificate in midwifery, living in Gulu, i wishes to advance in diploma in midwifery but i have financial issues. i request the ministry to give me a hand in my studies

Yours faithfully,

Atimango Manuella