A scholarship to go back for studies

Nansimbi sarah Nabunje made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Health (MOH)

Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Nansimbi sarah Nabunje

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),

I am NANSIMBI SARAH NABUNJE I humbly request for a scholarship for a diploma in midwifery, l wish to continue with my studies but l don't have tution

Yours faithfully,

Nansimbi Sarah Nabunje