Am Byarugaba Joseph I lost my pass slip of senior four plus certificate, St Francis mengo SS

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),
Am Byarugaba Joseph i Lost my pass slip of senior four ,St Francis SS mengo,in the year of 1999, my index number 494.
Yours faithfully,
Byarugaba Joseph