Am requesting a sponsor to pursue a diploma in clinical medicine.thanks

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),
Am enrolled comprehensive nurse from bundibugyo local government requesting your support of sponsoring me on my need of advancing in clinical medicine.

Yours faithfully,
Byampaka christon
[email address]