Assistant accountant

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Water and Environment should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Water and Environment, I am hereby requesting to be part of you as your employee under the department of accounts, am an optimistic and determined lady ready to work with you under all conditions.
I will be grateful if my request is put into consideration

Yours faithfully,

Nabirye Najjuma