Bsc Nursing Holders in the public service

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH), The NCHE approved many universities to offer a Bachelor of Nursing course. However, many of these graduates have not been absorbed by the public service. even when the Heath Service Commission advertises jobs for Graduate Nurses with zero years of working experience, they make the adverts internal.

When will you recruit graduate nurses externally?

Yours faithfully,