Can be able to change my date of birth ?

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Internal Affairs should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Inte Asason Stephen

Dear Ministry of Internal Affairs,

I have error in my National Id Card that is my date of birth was wrongly captured and I now need to change my date of birth.
Can you please help me

Yours faithfully,

Inte Asason Stephen