Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development, I used to own a kibanja but after negotiation, landlord gave me my independent tittle. Later after the landlord obtained money from someone and promised pay later, which he didn't pay. Then that person caveated landlord's land including my plot. It's now 2yrs... Need some help please

Yours faithfully,