Certificate of Incorporation for NGO registration

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Internal Affairs should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Internal Affairs,
Kindly help me know the process how i can get a certificate of incorporation for NGO registration and how i can upgrade from CBO to NGO

Yours faithfully,