Change of my name on my PLE and UCE pass slip

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Education and Sports should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dhal steven Marier

Dear Ministry of Education and Sports,

Under the names of THAL STEVEN MARIER, on my PLE and UCE pass slip. I sat for my PLE in 2015 at clevers' origin junior school (kampala district) and my UCE at May christian college ( wakiso dustrict), and by law I hereby change my names to DHAL STEVEN MARIER.
I would be grateful if my request is granted
Yours faithfully,

Dhal steven Marier