Change of my name on PLE and UCE pass slip

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Tusingwire leticia

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),
Under the names of TUSINGWIRE RETENSIA,on my PLE and UCE pass slip,I sat for my PLE at kamwenge primary school(kamwenge district) and UCE at kyabenda secondary school(kamwenge district),and by law I hereby change my name to TUSINGWIRE LETICIA.i would be grateful if my request is granted.