Change of my names on my PLE and UCE pass slip.

Response to this request is delayed. By law, Ministry of Education and Sports should normally have responded promptly and by (details)

Dear Ministry of education and sports,
I Okello Travor under the law,i would like to change my names from Okello Travor used for my PLE and UCE pass slip to Kagaba Travor. I sat my PLE at st paul Bbanda Primary school and UCE at Jovenz High school Entebbe and by the law I hereby change my names to KAGABA TRAVOR.
I shall be grateful if my request is considered positively .

Yours faithfully,

Kagaba travor