Change of wrong date of birth from 22-08-2000 to 22-08-2002

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),
I'm Mayuya Enock and I sat my UCE in 2018. I had a wrong Date of birth(22/08/2000). And am requesting to correct it to(22/08/2002).

Yours faithfully,
Mayuya Enock