Civil Engineering

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, State House should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear state house uganda,
RE: Request for a scholarship.
i hereby request for a scholarship to help me undertake my bachelors degree in civil engineering at any university in Uganda accredited for civil sciences.
Iam a 25 year old Ugandan from Rukungiri District with a national diploma in civil engineering from Uganda Military Engineering college (UMEC).
Thanks for putting my humble request under your consideration.

Yours faithfully,