Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA), am TUHAISE DIANA aged 25. I would like to request for a February, March placement at Uganda Revenue Authority for my internship. I would like to equip myself with skills and knowledge on the community mobilization fund raising skills. Iam a 3rd year student at kyambogo University pursuing a bachelor's degree in social science.
I would look forward to your positive response
Dear Esteemed Client,
Thank you for your email.
We wanted to let you know we’ve received your email and will respond
within two working days. However, please take a few seconds to read the
information below and let us know if it helps resolves your inquiry.
If you inquiry is urgent please reach us through the following;
1. Call us toll free on: 0800117000/ 0800217000
2. Chat with us on WhatsApp: 0772140000
3. Chat with us via our Live Chat option at the bottom right of the URA
Website i.e ura.go.ug
Useful contacts where you can direct specific inquiries;
1. Domestic Tax & Customs related inquiry: Write to [email address]
2. Directly log a Customs inquiry/issue: Click here
3. Report corruption or unethical staff conduct: Write
to [email address] 0r call 0323443033
4. Report taxpayer noncompliance: Write to [email address] or call
0323442055 or call 0323443033/ 0772141075
5. Procurement related inquiries: Call 0417- 442155 /6/7/8/9
6. HR-[Internship] & recruitment: Write to [email address] or
call 0323444124 / 0323444123
For up-to-date tax information on various topics: - Click here
Looking to apply for a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
1. Want to Apply for Instant TIN: - Click here
2. PDF Guide using New Web Form: - Click here
3. PDF Guide using Old Excel Form: - Click here
4. Video Guide using Old Excel Form: - Click here
Benefits of a Tax Identification Number (TIN):
1. Import or export goods within and outside Uganda.
2. Claim tax benefits that accrue to you e.g. tax refunds etc.
3. Access bank loans for amounts above 50 Million shillings.
4. Acquire a license from any Government Agency.
5. Register your Motor Vehicle First-time Motor Vehicle Registration
6. Process land transactions above 50 Million Shillings
Looking to know more about KAKASA Business Solutions:
1. Voluntary Disclosure: Click here
2. Electronic Fiscal Receipting and Invoicing Solution (EFRIS): Click here
3. Digital Tax Stamps (DTS): Click here
BE INFORMED | BE PREPARED | BE SAFE
2. mailto:[email address]
4. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[email address]
6. mailto:[email address]
Dear [ATI #10613 email] ,
Thank you for contacting URA, we acknowledge receipt of your support
request with Ticket number H230111868 in regards to Access to Information
request - Community mobilization fund raising skills, data entry and
analysis on 2023-01-11 17:30.
We are analysing your request and you should expect feedback within the
next 24 Working Hours
If you have any additional information or questions, please reply to this
email. In order to preserve continuity of email correspondence, please do
not remove the ticket number from the email subject.
You can track the status of your support request with H230111868.
Client Service Representative,
Uganda Revenue Authority
Developing Uganda Together.
Powered by YetiForce