Correct my id date of birth

Naluyima Catherine made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Internal Affairs

Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Internal Affairs should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Internal Affairs,
I would like to correct my national id and date of birth but I'm currently living in Dubai.

Yours faithfully,
Naluyima Catherine