Dear Ministry of Gender, I request for a vacancy of graduate volunteer in your office.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development,
I am a graduate, and i am now 4 years on street with no job, i request for your help. I graduated a bachelors degree of science with Education and specialized in Math/ICT. Thank you.

Yours faithfully,