Dear sir/madam. I missed my o level pass slip .what can I do?

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),
I hereby request for your help as my senior four pass slip got lost and I need to use it on 3 October. I humble request for your help.

Yours faithfully,
Ninsiima Ameria