Dear Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB),
Kindly guide me on how to file online annual returns for a company with share capital.
Our company is GERISA TECHNICAL SERVICELS LIMITED.
for GERISA TECHNICAL SERVICELS LIMITED
Please be informed that Annual Returns are submitted online :
Please be guided by the following:
2. Click on “create new account” and fill in your personal information
such;- as your name, ID number, email address, generate a password to use for filing and phone contact starting with the country code that is to
say:- 256....., 255.... etc
3. If you are representing a company, select the option of company representation and enter the 14-digit entity registration number (800***********). If you don’t know it, the system has a yellow pop-up message with the word “Click” highlighted in blue which leads you to the database name search portal. Copy only the 14- digit number and fill it in the form and click load from BRS. Attach a copy of your National ID or Passport and form 20 (for Directors and secretary) or resolution/ powers of attorney for appointment of representation or any other document of representation to the company.
4. You will then receive an email response containing your user name and link to activate your account, click on the link and enter the user name received and your password (the one entered in the user account request
5. Once logged in, click select your representation (a yellow tab in the top right corner) to select the company whose annual return you want to file.
Choose new application for annual return filing and fill in all required information page by page. To be able to edit the information, under the editing mode, select correction for the first 3 pages
6. Save each page once you are done with filling in the required information and click proceed to the next page, till the 6th page of payment confirmation.
7. Once you get to the payment page; I. If you have not paid, click on assess payment. Get a PRN number and pay using mobile money, bank, cheque or any mode of payment listed. II. If you have paid, click asses payment, and a question below the figure displayed with appear asking whether already paid or not, and so in this case you select ‘yes’ and check PRN to ensure payment is received and credited.
8. Once the payment is made you will receive a notification via your email on the status of your application being processed at URSB.
9. The applicant will receive a copy of the Annual Return through email which can be printed. Ensure that one of the Directors and Secretary Sign the emailed annual return form before submission to any other licensing authority.
In case of any difficulty filing on the system, contact us on our toll free line number 0800 100 006 and our team will walk you through the process.
Client Relations Officer
Uganda Registration Services Bureau
P.O. Box 6848 Kampala
Plot 5 George Street,Georgian House
Tel :0417 338 300
Call center : 0800 100006 (Toll free)
WhatsApp Line : 0712 448 448