Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),
I would like to know more details about a vehicle UAT 520K
Dear Esteemed Client,
Thank you for your email.
We wanted to let you know we’ve received your email and will respond
within two working days. However, please take a few seconds to read the
information below and let us know if it helps resolves your inquiry.
If you inquiry is urgent please reach us through the following;
1. Call us toll free on: 0800117000/ 0800217000
2. Chat with us on WhatsApp: 0772140000
3. Chat with us via our Live Chat option at the bottom right of the URA
Website i.e ura.go.ug
Useful contacts where you can direct specific inquiries;
1. Domestic Tax & Customs related inquiry: Write to [email address]
2. Directly log a Customs inquiry/issue: Click here
3. Report corruption or unethical staff conduct: Write
to [email address] 0r call 0323443033
4. Report taxpayer noncompliance: Write to [email address] or call
0323442055 or call 0323443033/ 0772141075
5. Procurement related inquiries: Call 0417- 442155 /6/7/8/9
6. HR-[Internship] & recruitment: Write to [email address] or
call 0323444124 / 0323444123
For up-to-date tax information on various topics: - Click here
Looking to apply for a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
1. Want to Apply for Instant TIN: - Click here
2. PDF Guide using New Web Form: - Click here
3. PDF Guide using Old Excel Form: - Click here
4. Video Guide using Old Excel Form: - Click here
Benefits of a Tax Identification Number (TIN):
1. Import or export goods within and outside Uganda.
2. Claim tax benefits that accrue to you e.g. tax refunds etc.
3. Access bank loans for amounts above 50 Million shillings.
4. Acquire a license from any Government Agency.
5. Register your Motor Vehicle First-time Motor Vehicle Registration
6. Process land transactions above 50 Million Shillings
Looking to know more about KAKASA Business Solutions:
1. Voluntary Disclosure: Click here
2. Electronic Fiscal Receipting and Invoicing Solution (EFRIS): Click here
3. Digital Tax Stamps (DTS): Click here
BE INFORMED | BE PREPARED | BE SAFE
2. mailto:[email address]
4. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[email address]
6. mailto:[email address]
We are glad to inform you that your support request with Ticket number
H23031506344 submitted on 15-03-2023 14:21 with subject Access to
Information request - Details of a car UAT520K has been resolved with
Thank you for contacting URA services, Please note that you will have to
pay search fees of 20,000.
To register the payment, Go to ura .go.ug
Click on e-sercvices, Under Motor vehicle, Select SEARCH AND
Fill in all the mandatory details marked with RED Astericks and submit
application. Print out the acknowledgment receipt and payment receipts and
proceed to back to make payment.
After payment, Go to ura .go.ug
Click on e-services, Under Motor vehicle, Select Motor vehicle Search
Fill in the Acknowledgment Number and the Search Code on the
acknowledgment receipt and Click on show details. The vehicle report will
For further assistance call us on 0800117000 (toll free) or 0417444602/3
(not toll free
Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA), I would like to know more details
about a vehicle UAT 520K Yours faithfully, Joseph Bogere
use this email address for all replies to this request:
[ATI #11351 email] Is [URA request email] the wrong address
for Access to Information requests to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)? If
so, please contact us using this form:
https://uganda.alaveteli.org/change_requ... Disclaimer: This
message and any reply that you make will be published on the internet. Our
privacy and copyright policies: https://uganda.alaveteli.org/help/officers
If you find this service useful as an ATI officer, please ask your web
manager to link to us from your organisation's ATI page.
If the resolution given is not satisfactory, please click here to
Client Service Representative,
Uganda Revenue Authority
Developing Uganda Together
Powered by YetiForce