Distribution of Electricity

Silvester Lubwama made this Access to Information request to Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA)

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

The request was partially successful.

Dear Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA),

In an effort to develop my home village, I would like to extend electricity to my home village. How would I go about it?

Yours faithfully,

Silvester Lubwama

John J Wandera, Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA)

Mr. Lubwama, it's quite simple. Please go to the power distributor (Umeme, Ferdsult, Wenreco, PACMECS, BECS, UEDCL, KIL etc.) who serves the area where your home is located and speak to the customer service team. They will help you.

Warm regards

Electricity Regulatory Authority
ERA House
Plot 15 Shimoni Road, Nakasero
P.O. Box 10332 Kampala
Office: +256 414 341852 , +256 312 260166
Consumer Affairs Direct line: 0200506000
Mobile: +256794801000
Fax: +256 414 341624
Website: www.era.or.ug
Twitter: @ERA_Uganda

This email (and attachments to it) is confidential and for the sole use of the person/entity it is addressed to. Check for and fix viruses and the like, if present.
The Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) accepts no liability arising from this email (or Attachments to it).
If you received this email in error please notify our System Administrator.
NOTE: Views/opinions in this email (and attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ERA

show quoted sections