Dear Ministry of Education and Sports,
I am Ugandan student holding a National Diploma in Civil Engineering from Uganda Technical College Elgon. It is my dream to upgrade for a bachelos degree in the same field from an international university. This will in turn give me exposure and a chance to represent my nation on the worldwide scene. I however cannot raise the required dues on my own and am asking how possible it is for a full of partial scholarship.
I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,
Ssali Mark Wakiggo

Patrick Muinda, Ministry of Education and Sports

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please visit the Ministry website and see whether you qualify for any of
the scholarships there. The site is [1]
You may also call 0772 416601, Mr. Wanyama for establishing how to access
a government student loan for your studies.
[2]Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

show quoted sections