Graduate trainee

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Water and Environment should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Water and Environment, i hereby appy for the vacancy of a Graduate trainee.iam a first class graduate of Bachelors of Entreprenuership and Small Business Management.from MUBS..and also starting CPA..

Yours faithfully,