How to apply for arenovation permit

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development,
Am I would like to know how I can request for a renewal in permit for plot 666 block9 land at kagugube,because we have tried to apply for a permit from kcca but not got any help

Yours faithfully,
Nalubowa Melanie(one of the daughters of latekiwanuka semujju Stephen)