Humbly requesting for a Fully Funded Scholarship.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, State House should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Tusingwire catherine

Dear State House,
I am by names of tusingwire catherine ,i was admitted at university of kisubi for a bachelor of biomedical laboratory and technology ,though i lack tution an the corresponding fees ,i am humbly requesting for a scholarship from the state house .
[email address]

Yours faithfully,