Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),
I am by name of Mugisha Andrew, Ugandan male.
I am requesting for my TIN because I forgotten it and my recent employer lost the details yet I would like to give the information to my new employer.
I will be grateful if my request is responded to positively.
Dear Esteemed Client,
Thank you for your email.
We wanted to let you know we’ve received your email and will respond
within two working days. However, please take a few seconds to read the
information below and let us know if it helps resolves your inquiry.
If you inquiry is urgent please reach us through the following;
1. Call us toll free on: 0800117000/ 0800217000
2. Chat with us on WhatsApp: 0772140000
3. Chat with us via our Live Chat option at the bottom right of the URA
Website i.e ura.go.ug
Useful contacts where you can direct specific inquiries;
1. Domestic Tax & Customs related inquiry: Write to [email address]
2. Directly log a Customs inquiry/issue: Click here
3. Report corruption or unethical staff conduct: Write
to [email address]
4. Report taxpayer noncompliance: Write to [email address] or call
0323442055 or call 0323443033/ +256772141075
5. Procurement related inquiries: Call +256 (0)417- 442155/6/7/8/9
6. HR-[Internship] & recruitment: Call call +256 (0)323442233/ +256
(0)417442233, +256 (0)323443642/ +256 (0)417443642
For up-to-date tax information on various topics: - Click here
Looking to apply for a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
1. PDF Guide using New Web Form: - Click here
2. PDF Guide using Old Excel Form: - Click here
3. Video Guide using Old Excel Form: - Click here
Benefits of a Tax Identification Number (TIN):
1. Import or export goods within and outside Uganda.
2. Claim tax benefits that accrue to you e.g. tax refunds etc.
3. Access bank loans for amounts above 50 Million shillings.
4. Acquire a license from any Government Agency.
5. Register your Motor Vehicle First-time Motor Vehicle Registration
6. Process land transactions above 50 Million Shillings
Looking to know more about KAKASA Business Solutions:
1. Voluntary Disclosure: Click here
2. Electronic Fiscal Receipting and Invoicing Solution (EFRIS): Click here
3. Digital Tax Stamps (DTS): Click here
BE INFORMED | BE PREPARED | BE SAFE
Email secured by Check Point
2. mailto:[email address]
4. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[email address]
Dear Mugisha Andrew,
URA hereby informs you that, your Ticket No.:PR220000014581 has been
Resolved Successfully .
Ticket Details are as follows:
Ticket No.: PR220000014581
Ticket Title: Access to Information request
Ticket Raised Date: 16/03/2022
Ticket Description: I am by name of Mugisha Andrew, Ugandan male. I am
requesting for my TIN because I forgotten it and my recent employer lost
the details yet I would like to give the information to my new employer. I
will be grateful if my request is responded to positively.
Resolution Remarks: Thank you for contacting URA services, please note
that you need to share your telephone number, NIN or email address
registered for the TIN to be able to retrieve the TIN, you can also
download the ASKURA app to search for the TIN. For further assistance,
please call us on 0800117000
NB: We would be glad to hear your feedback
Client Support Representative,
Uganda Revenue Authority
"Excellent Revenue Services with Purpose and Passion"
Do you own a Car/Motor Cycle/Plant/trailer/machinery? Is it registered in your
name/company….ARE YOU SURE?
Visit or call 0800117000 for more details
Disclaimer: This is an auto-generated mail. Please do not reply to it.