I got a scholarship to study from India but need support from the government of Uganda my country

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Mbonye byombi John benard

Dear Office of the Prime Minister (OPM),
Am called Mbonye byombi John benard
I got a Scholarship to study from India on a GI free tution waiver but am supposed to pay for my accomodation and hostel fee
Which is 2500 dollars per year
I call upon your office madam to help me because my parents can't raise that much money for accomodation

I got a bachelors in civil engineering

Yours faithfully,

Mbonyebyombi John Benard