I had an account previously with nssf but I forgot the details of it,can it be traced

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, National Social Security Fund (NSSF) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear National Social Security Fund (NSSF),

I had an account with nssf but it was dormant because I was not employed therefore I forgot the details of it.is it possible to trace that account and reactivate it.
Yours faithfully,