I have no crime record.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Water and Environment should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Water and Environment,Am LUBOWA DENIS graduate with bachelors degree in Environmental science technology and management,humbled and privileged requesting for graduate trainee in order to enhance my education career in skills.

Yours faithfully,

Lubowa Denis