I kindly want to join updf .
Bateega Bashebra made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Defence / Uganda Peoples Defence Forces (UPDF)
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Ministry of Defence / Uganda Peoples Defence Forces (UPDF),
I am a Ugandan by nationality aged 25 years .
I kindly want to join updf this year so am here requesting you to update me about recruitment date.
I will be very grateful if my request is put into a positive consideration and look forward to hear from you.
Hello Bateega Bashebra,
Hi - You just sent me an email about "Access to Information request - I
kindly want to join updf .". I'll be more likely to see your email and
future messages if you are on my priority Guest List.
Click here to deliver your message
ATI requests at Ministry of Defence / Uganda Peoples Defence Forces (UPDF)
Powered by Boxbe -- "End Email Overload"
Boxbe, Inc. | 65 Broadway, Suite 601 | New York, NY 10006
Dear Bashebra, thanks for your interest to join the UPDF. We shall
announce in all main media when to recruit. Currently no such
announcement. Meanwhile take note of some prerequisites.
UGANDA PEOPLES’ DEFENCE FORCES NATIONAL RECRUITMENT
The Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces parameters for regular soldiers and
professionals into the forces. The recruitment criteria.
A. RECRUITMENT CRITERIA FOR GENERAL NATIONAL RECRUITMENT
Eligible candidates to meet the following requirements:
1. Citizenship. MUST be citizen of Uganda and must possession an
original National Identity Card.
2. Medical. MUST be healthy and medically fit ready to undergo medical
and physical body check and a road run to test endurance and body fitness.
An original copy of medical examination; duly signed by a recognized
Medical Officer from Health Centre III are a must.
3. Age. Must be adult males and females between the age of (18-25) years,
marital status MUST be single with no children. Professionals must be
adult males and females of up to 30 years of age.
4. Education standard. Must possess a minimum formal education of S.4
(UCE) or its equivalent, and S.6 (UACE) or its equivalent with bias in
science subjects. Original certificates of 2015 and 2016 with a student’s
ID are a must. All professionals will be recruited at Kololo Air Strip as
5. Letters of recommendations from LCI, LC111, GISOs duly signed are a
MUST, to confirm their conduct.
6. Moral standard. Any presentation of forged documents is criminal and
culprits will be liable to prosecution.
7. Medical, mental and physical fitness will be checked at the recruitment
as well as the training centres.
8. Aptitude test will be administered to all candidates.