I need a replacement of my UCE certificate

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),

I sat my O' level in 2004 from Immaculate Heart Girls School Nyakibale, Rukungiri, and lost my O' certificate and pass slip, then my A' level from the same school and lost my pass slip. I am kindly requesting for a replacement and would like to know how possible it is to have them replaced.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Sylvia Biryeri